10 April 2015

PINNING: SUMMER INSPIRATION


With today set to be the hottest day of the year so far here in the UK (seen as though we've just come out of winter it's pretty obvious that anything over five degrees is going to be the hottest day of the year weather man), I thought I'd start Pinning some summer inspiration. 

I know it's such a cliché thing to say but summer really does make everyone so much happier. All I need to do now is get my body ready for summer, which is a task within itself. 

Hope you have a fab weekend guys and I'm going to try my hand at some DIY's this weekend so keep an eye out on my Instagram for those.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, all these images make me so excited for Summer! I love warmer days and lazying around in the sun :)

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Hanh! Especially the camper van picture! It makes me want to go on a road trip :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Those pic are amazing!!! Now I really want to go on vacation. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you manage to go on a great one this year Julie! :) Thank you for dropping by xxx

      Delete

I love to read what you think, so leave me a comment below...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig