26 March 2015

SHOPPING EDIT: ROSE & GREY


Rose & Grey is one of those online stores which you discover and wonder how you ever lasted without it. Selling everything interiors, from furniture to eclectic one-off's you need to create the perfect vignette, I can't tell you how happy I was to discover it through Twitter not so long ago.

I've picked out 12 of my favourite pieces for you, ranging from £3.45 through to £695 - the latter is more credit card, then pocket money but how amazing would this grey buttoned twill lounge chair look in a corner of your living room? I love pieces which have a traditional edge but look completely modern in a simple, pared down living space. 

Although copper is still my love, I can't help but notice how much brass I'm seeing recently, and it's definitely something I want to incorporate into my own space as I move forward. I think I'd actually add some pink flowers to the brass vase above, alongside greenery, to make more of a statement.

If you're anything like me and have magazines all around the house, with no real place to put them, then why not invest in something like the rustic organiser on wheels below. The great thing about this is that I don't even have to carry my magazines from my office to my bedroom or vise-versa, I can just wheel it along - no doubt with one of my cats sitting on the top. Plus, for a girl who's obsessed with beautiful typography, then this is the ideal home addition. 

5. No Cats On This Sofa Cushion £55.00 6. Perching Parrot £18.00 7. Organise Storage Box on Wheels £55.00 8. Retro Telephone in French Blue £49.95

Even though I've only picked 12 key pieces from Rose & Grey, I'd definitely recommend taking a look and seeing what interior beauties you can add to your home. I think my first purchase is going to be either the Chevron cushion for my new sofa, or the organiser on wheels.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read what you think, so leave me a comment below...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig