25 March 2015

HOME TOUR: INTERIOR DESIGNER AND ARTIST JANA BEK


I discovered Jana Bek's home tour on one of my favourite sites, Style Me Pretty Living, when I was looking for living room inspiration yesterday. Bek is a super talented interior designer who also creates hand painted lamps, and, as you can see, has a pretty gorgeous home to go with.

From these pictures of her home shot by Erik Melvin, it's obvious her lamps play a key role in her interior and I love, love, love the gold painted base spotted above. 

In terms of the home itself, I love how blue and white tones are used throughout with flashes of red to really tie it together. It all seems so light and airy - if you're reading this Jana, I'm about to turn up on your doorstep ready to move in.

Images courtesy of Style Me Pretty Living

I'd love to know what you think to this home, whether it's your kind of style or not. 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Very cosy, it has a lovely airy feel to it.
    Ps.Great blog! Happy to have stumbled across it :)

    Zahra | www.theluxeedition.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much Zahra, mutual appreciation here as I also really love your site! xx

      Delete

I love to read what you think, so leave me a comment below...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig