1 March 2015

INTERIOR ICON: THE CLASSIC EAMES CHAIR

INTERIOR ICON: THE CLASSIC EAMES CHAIR

You reach an age where you get excited at things you would never have dreamt of even thinking about when you were 21. At 30 you get excited about things like furnishing, candles, having eight hours sleep. Hell, I even got excited when my washing machine broke down and my landlord said I could have one of those Panasonic washing machines, where my clothes can be washed, dried and ready to wear within two hours. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

The latest thing to get me excited - and no it's not in the male form - is choosing my dining table and chairs. I fell in love with a white and ash wood Deauville table over at Made.com when I visited last week, and I've been spending most of thing week deciding what chairs would look good with it. 

After finding a lil' dining inspiration over on Pinterest, I came across the classic icon that is the Eames chair. There are so many amazing Eames chairs, but this style which I've featured below is exactly what I want for my new dining/living area. How amazing are these? I've been looking at various sites to see how these babies price up and the best option is to look on eBay. I found a great seller who is offering four chairs for £120, plus the £279 for the dining table and I've saved money on the original £450 one I had my eye on in Ikea. Sometimes it saves to shop around. 

What do you think to the classic Eames chair? Something you'd covet or leave in the past?

INTERIOR ICON: THE CLASSIC EAMES CHAIR

INTERIOR ICON: THE CLASSIC EAMES CHAIR

INTERIOR ICON: THE CLASSIC EAMES CHAIR
INTERIOR ICON: THE CLASSIC EAMES CHAIR

INTERIOR ICON: THE CLASSIC EAMES CHAIR

INTERIOR ICON: THE CLASSIC EAMES CHAIR

INTERIOR ICON: THE CLASSIC EAMES CHAIR
Published in conjunction with Panasonic
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read what you think, so leave me a comment below...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig