30 January 2015

MINT INTERIOR INSPIRATION

MINT INTERIOR INSPIRATION

I feel like for the past four weeks I literally haven't had time to breathe. January has been a funny old month and with one thing and another, I've found myself just craving some time out away from everything. I very nearly missed my Five Past Friday but with four hours till midnight I'm still in time to show you what I've been obsessing over this week. 

I'm constantly looking for interior inspiration on Pinterest and with my sister wanting to make some changes to her house, we're both on mission "Changing Rooms". 

One thing I've noticed is the use of mint here and there, and how gorgeous it looks. From kitchen fridges, to stools and decorations, this colour gives a fresh look to a plain canvas. So for Five Past Friday, I wanted to bring you five pieces of inspiration with just a hint of mint. 

MINT INTERIOR INSPIRATION

MINT INTERIOR INSPIRATION

MINT INTERIOR INSPIRATION
MINT INTERIOR INSPIRATION

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read what you think, so leave me a comment below...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig