7 November 2014

COPPER INTERIOR INSPIRATION


In terms of interiors I think there have been three key trends this year. Metro tiles, statement furnishings and copper. Copper seems to be everywhere, especially on Pinterest. Every time I log on there's more metal inspiration for me to swoon over. From copper kitchen piping being used as a feature instead of hidden away, to those Tom Dixon dome lights, this bronze coloured metal is definitely one of the major interior looks of 2014 - and is set to get even bigger in 2015 if my trend prediction skills are anything to go by.
At first I thought copper should only really be teamed with warmer tones and whites, but then when I saw the greys and stainless steel coffee table below with a copper top, I realised it works with pretty much most things. If you want to get this trend in your home I've done a little shop the look below and although a Tom Dixon light is definitely one of the rich kids, you can get similar styles here, here and here.
Take a look at some of my copper inspiration and let me know if this is something you'd try and style into your home.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have the BIGGEST copper obsession ever. Loved this post! I try to write interior articles too, don't you find them so inspiring to put together? Dreaming up interiors is the best past time.

    Great blog!

    Fiona x

    www.fifimcgee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it that much Fiona, I want to do it full time :) I love to dream up interior spaces, it's definitely made me change my focus on my blog! Love your blog by the way! xx

      Delete

I love to read what you think, so leave me a comment below...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig