12 October 2014

FIFTY HEALTHY HABITS EVERY GIRL SHOULD FOLLOW


I don't normally post twice in one day but I loved this idea I found whilst cruising Pinterest for craft inspiration so much that I wanted to share with you. Although I'm just basically copying these from a picture I found I wanted to write these down as I'm going to follow as many as I can from now on. I've got a whole post tomorrow dedicated to life and my health tomorrow but for now, take a read of these Fifty Healthy Habits every girl, I think, should have a go following.

1. Start fresh every single day

2. Check your credit card statements and bank accounts regularly

3. Adopt a "meatless Monday" mentality 

4. Put down your phone when you're out with people

5. Try to 2/30 rule - 2 hours of TV, 30 minutes of exercise

6. Understand that exercise doesn't have to be a big time commitment

7. Cut back on (evil) sugar

8. Drink warm water with lemon every day

9. Don't try keep up with the Jonses, you'll lose

10. Use Retinol if you start getting wrinkles

11. Ask HR abouts benefits you're probably not using

12. Practice safe sex, always

13. NEVER food shop on an empty stomach

14. Start running (even if it's just a little bit)

15. Keep healthy snacks at work and home

16. Stop beating yourself up

17. Don't do drugs. It's that simple

18. Likewise, stop smoking

19. Take care of your clothing

20. Eat whole foods as often as possible

21. Consolidate and pay off debt as quickly as possible

22. Don't skip your smear test

23. Don't overdo the booze

24. Don't snack if you're not hungry

25. Use SPF, especially on your face, even in winter

26. Don't rely on pills if you can't sleep

27. Drink at least 8 ounces of fluids every day

28. Don't buy things you know you'll only wear once

29. Make your home into a place you really want to be

30. Use YouTube for free exercise videos

31. Google "How to make your own cleaning supplies"

32. Drop loose change into the same jar daily

33. Stand up for yourself

34. Read labels on everything from food to makeup

35. Take medication seriously

36. Listen to your body

37. Don't skimp on sleep

38. Do mental health checks

39. Avoid tanning beds like the plague

40. Prioritise stress management

41. Optimize your fertility, if you plan to have children

42. Consider drinking chlorophyll

43. Always wear a seatbelt, even in a taxi

44. Wash your hands often

45. Floss after every brushing

46. Sneeze into your arm, not your palm

47. For every 20 minutes at the computer, look away for 20 seconds

48. Count to 10 when you're angry

49. Learn to take constructive criticism

50. Never let Google diagnose you
  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read what you think, so leave me a comment below...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig