16 April 2015

TEN BLOGGERS, TEN BEAUTIFUL ROOMS


Looking into other people's homes is one of my favourite past times, so I thought today we'd take a look at ten rooms which have managed to successfully whet my interiors appetite. Add to the mix that each of these rooms belong to some of my favourite bloggers and I've got myself a dream blog post.

Above we have the living space of food enthusiast and blogger Claire Thomas from The Kitchy Kitchen. I adore the boldness of the space from the mottled pink rug, through to the rich tone of the blue arm chair with contrasting cushions. Plus she has this amazing marble topped coffee table - a girl after my own heart obviously.


Next we have the tranquil living room of lifestyle blogger Brittany Robertson of Oh My Dear. I love the subtle colour palette of powder blues, dusky pinks, and greys, complemented by additions of brass and copper. I also really like how she's styled these shelves, with perfect vignettes on each one. I need that telephone print.


If there's one blogger who I love from her style choices to her interior choices it's Carrie from Wish Wish Wish. Her London flat is just gorgeous and I love the retro vibe she's got going on in this living space. I know this coffee table is a Made.com number, which I love, and I've also just picked up a similar (may be the same one!) chrome reading lamp from Ikea for my office. It's super fresh, but homely at the same time.


Of course international fashion blogger and interior designer Aimee Song of Song of Style was going to have an amazing place. For a girl who has a mild obsession with blue velvet couches, this one is sending me into overdrive right now. It works so well with the Dalmatian print rug and gold velvet cushions. I love the ink in water art work as well.


Now this is a home. Rachel Parcell from Pink Peonies lives in this palatial abode, and I can't get over how amazing that huge fireplace looks. I suspect my whole flat would fit inside that fireplace. Again, another blue velvet sofa, this time offset with leopard print and florals. A blogger's home wouldn't be complete without a perfectly styled coffee table.


Little Big Bell is fast becoming one of my favourite blogs to visit for colour inspiration and you just have to take a look at the work space of founder Geraldine above to understand why. How cute is all this art work? I really want to start framing lots of pieces of art work which I've seen from Etsy, in white frames like this as it really brightens up an otherwise dull wall.


There were quite a few rooms I could have chosen for blogger Jen Allison, but this dining room with its mid-century chairs and wheat-grey coloured wall against flashes of sunflower yellow is just perfect. The mismatched chairs are just my cup of tea and I actually have a similar bicycle print I bought when the Tour De France came to Yorkshire, just waiting to be framed. I just love this whole look.


If you're a fan of Domaine, the home interiors website then you'll have no doubt seen the house tour they did recently with blogger, The Blonde Salad. Even though her full home was lust-worthy, it was her garden I actually fell in love with. The blue furniture is amazing (expect to see lots of blue outside furniture and homeware this year) but it's the Los Angeles light set back in the greenery which made this one of my favourite shots.


Finally we come to possibly my favourite blogger out of them all, Kate from Gh0stparties. Her style is so similar to mine, again with the same Ikea lamps as above and some fabulous mid-century bedside tables from West Elm which I'd love to buy. Kate's style is very white, with flashes of metals (expect lots of copper and brass), and hints of mints, pinks, and various other pastel tones. Basically, she has my dream interiors style.

Which is your favourite bloggers space out of the ten?



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have severe room envy - some beautifully designed spaces.
    Love the work space of Little Big Bell but cannot choose a favourite as they are all so lovely :)
    Some great blogs - Looking forward to checking them out
    Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The envy was absolutely through the roof with this post :) Definitely do check them all out, especially Wish Wish Wish, she's a favourite of mine xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow, few bloggers I haven't heard of so definitely will be checking them out. I love The Blonde Salad and love that coffee table from made.com. I used it in white in my recent project. It's such a great shape and quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that coffee table, the shape is just gorgeous! :) thanks for stopping by Karolina! xxx

      Delete

I love to read what you think, so leave me a comment below...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig