3 April 2015

SHOPPING EDIT: WEST ELM


West Elm is an interiors and lifestyle brand from over the pond in the US, which, if you haven't heard already, is making massive waves here in the UK. I actually discovered West Elm through one of my favourite bloggers, the gorgeous Kate of Gh0stparties, who has been working with them recently on styling some pieces of furniture and accessories within her own home. You can see here work here on the West Elm blog.

Although some pieces of furniture are a little out of my price range (or have the ability to save instead of spend, spend, spend), I honestly didn't expect to find some many purse-friendly options in terms of decorative accessories, kitchenware and soft furnishings. 

If you're like me and love (by love, I mean Pin...a lot!) mid-century furniture and interiors, then this is definitely one place you need to check out. My sis would absolutely love West Elm - especially some of arm chairs and sideboards they have on offer.

I've pulled together 12 of my favourite bits for this weeks shopping edit, and even though I don't think I could possibly pick a favourite, I can say that the gold "hello" sign is in my shopping basket ready to be purchased today - either to be placed on my new thin shelf ledges in my dining area which I need my papa to put up, or to go on my marble coffee table in a little styled vignette when Oliver Bonas get it in stock this Spring (you can see the one I mean in my Oliver Bonas s/s 15 shopping edit here)

5. Ingrid Arm Chair £399.00 6. Hand Painted Kisanii Cushion Cover £39.00 7. Marble Heart Box £39.00 8. Faux Mongolian Lamb Throw £39.95


I hope you liked this week's Shopping Edit and if you want to check out the store you can visit the West Elm website here.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I was going to comment with my favourite item, but I CANNOT MAKE UP MY MIND haha Definitely taking a look on the site now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I struggled to pick just TWELVE pieces!!! :) Thank you for dropping by lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. West Elm is great for interior designers as well. I love going there for sourcing for my projects. If you subscribe to their newsletter you'll get sales alerts and special online offers! Love those bowls btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohh right I hadn't done that but will do it now :) thanks for the tip Karolina! xx

      Delete

I love to read what you think, so leave me a comment below...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig