23 March 2015

OLIVER BONAS HOMEWARE PREVIEW

OLIVER BONAS HOMEWARE PREVIEW

Oliver Bonas was a discovery of mine many years ago in London and has been a must-stop shop when I'm down, usually waiting at Kings Cross for my train back to Leeds. It sells everything from amazing coffee table books to gorgeous tea dresses, and everything personalised in between. However, the stuff it really shines at is its homeware offer. 

From colour dipped kitchen utensils to beautifully crafted furniture, it's definitely my first port of call when I'm looking for something a lil' bit different to add to my home. The wooden bowls above would look gorgeous on a dining room table, maybe in a variation of sizes next to one another, or used to brighten up an otherwise plain kitchen sideboard.

One of my favourite pieces has to be the marble topped table with gold legs below. I'm not exaggerating when I say I have been looking for a table like this for the best part of six months for my living room make-over (which should be taking place in eight weeks when the kind people at Sofaworks deliver my amazing new petrol blue corner couch). So you can imagine how excited I was to take a sneak peek at this s/s 15 collection from OB and see this. Swoon. I can imagine this with my copper terrarium which I'm building this weekend in the middle.

Another piece to catch my eye was this beautiful Le Cocktail chair and sofa, inspired by a mid-century French silhouette. The chair would be a nice addition to a little window seating area, or even a reading nook perhaps.

If anything has caught your eye, fear not as all pieces should be hitting stores pretty soon, if they haven't already, and if you're not near a store, fear not as you can still order online by visiting the Oliver Bonas website. I'm warning you though, be prepared to spend most of your wage packet this month.

OLIVER BONAS HOMEWARE PREVIEW

OLIVER BONAS HOMEWARE PREVIEW

OLIVER BONAS HOMEWARE PREVIEW

OLIVER BONAS HOMEWARE PREVIEW

OLIVER BONAS HOMEWARE PREVIEW

OLIVER BONAS HOMEWARE PREVIEW

OLIVER BONAS HOMEWARE PREVIEW

OLIVER BONAS HOMEWARE PREVIEW


SHARE:

13 comments

  1. *DROOLS* Ahhhh I can't even put into words how much I love Oliver Bonas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Which is your favourite piece from this collection? I'd either say the amazing chairs or that marble coffee table. xx

      Delete
  2. Loving the colours - perfect for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such gorgeous colours - especially the half painted bowls :) thanks for dropping by lovely! xx

      Delete
  3. Fantastic wooden bowls and the mirror and frames are gorgeous! I have a similar styled footstool from decur.co.uk great minds certainly think alike :) I love the colour choices, so perfect! - Ally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I need to check out Decur then! Thanks for dropping by Ally! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of Oliver Bonas *hangs head in shame*, but I love how quirky some of these items are! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I think they are only in certain parts of London and I only discovered it because I was passing the one in Clapham :) I love it now though, definitely worth a check out! xxx

      Delete
  5. Wahhhh! I want it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, same reaction as me! :) Thanks for dropping by! xx

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous blog Victoria and thank you for putting Oliver Bonas on my House Candy radar. I’ve been wondering where that coffee table was from. O-oh! x

    www.myhousecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're telling me Claire! I'm hoping to get that table with the next payday once it's in store...I'll let you know what it's like :) xx

      Delete

I love to read what you think, so leave me a comment below...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig