20 February 2015

BRIGHT AND BOLD SOFA INSPIRATION

BRIGHT AND BOLD SOFA INSPIRATION

Let's rejoice people and celebrate it finally being Friday! After working last weekend and all week, I'm so glad that Saturday is very nearly in sight. And with Friday comes my favourite post to write.
I seemed to have completely fallen out the blogging loop (and life loop to be honest) recently, but I knew if I didn't get my arse into gear I'd have my first missing Five Past Friday. And that wouldn't be good for my perfection levels.

So with that said, today I wanted to hone in on something I've been considering for a while - buying a new brightly coloured sofa. Now, I know that this might not seem a huge issue to some, but for me, I literally can not decide on a bright one, an L-shaped one, a two-seater, a three-seater, a fabric one, a velvet one...you get the picture?

I am really drawn to a bright and bold sofa (the mint below literally has my name all over it), but with two black cats, and a tendency to spill even the slightest thing, I have to seriously consider whether I'm grown-up enough to handle it. I have two white sofas at the moment and they are the bane of my life, covered in cat hairs and multiple cushions hiding a multiple of sins.

Here are five bright sofas which are really whetting my interiors appetite and I'd love to know which you'd like to see in your house. Are you a "bold couch potato" or a "dark to hide your sins" kinda' person? 

BRIGHT AND BOLD SOFA INSPIRATION

BRIGHT AND BOLD SOFA INSPIRATION

BRIGHT AND BOLD SOFA INSPIRATION

BRIGHT AND BOLD SOFA INSPIRATION


1/2/3/4/5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read what you think, so leave me a comment below...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig