4 June 2017

THE JUNE ISSUE OF 4 MAGAZINE HAS ARRIVED...


Sunday morning. I know most of you will be waking up to learn of another terrorist attack. I don't even know what to say anymore. I stayed up until past 3.00am just watching the news in disbelief. But I wasn't shocked. Maybe shocked at the details but not shocked that it's happened. Again. And while it seems so trivial to write this post, I absolutely need some form of escapism right now, and I'm guessing you might too. 

So with that said, today is the official launch of 4 Magazine, issue 02. I've not only discovered some brand new retailers you might not have heard of before, I've also taken a look inside possibly my favourite ever blogger's home and showcased how to emulate her style yourself.

From pretty botanical prints to must-read coffee table books, there's so much inspiration squeezed into the June issue. I really hope you love the second edition as much as I loved putting it together.

Go check your inbox now, or subscribe below and be sure to check your junk folder in case the sneaky nugget has popped in there. Have a peaceful Sunday guys and make sure you spend it doing something you love, with people that you love.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read what you think, so leave me a comment below...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig