16 January 2015

FIVE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS FOR INTERIOR LOVERS

FIVE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS FOR INTERIOR LOVERS

I love an aesthetically pleasing Instagram account and those that feature gorgeous interiors are always going to be the ones I scroll through again and again. So for this Five Past Friday, I wanted to bring together five of my favourite Insta-feeds, some of you may have heard of, and some I'm hoping become new favourites - but all of which are beautifully curated.

Brought to you by lifestyle blogger Geraldine, Little Big Bell is a new find for me after coming across the winners list from the recent Amara Interior Blog Awards. This feed is bold and bright - expect pretty London doorways and colourful pops of florals.

One of my favourite lifestyle blogs, Kate from Kate La Vie is like my kindred spirit when it comes to interiors. Copper, wall art and pineapples are featured throughout, and although her Instagram isn't dedicated solely to interiors, you'll find it inspirational nevertheless.

I love, love, love Victoria's sense of style, which she dubs "bohemian modern", and her SF Girl By Bay feed doesn't fail to excite. Pretty San Francisco houses sit next to pictures of vintage finds and relaxed interiors. Make sure you bookmark her blog as one to follow as well if you don't already - it's definitely one to inspire.

A connoisseur of colour, Will Taylor of Bright Bazaar always manages to cheer me up with his vivid Instagram feed. From his travels around the world, to his beautiful artwork placed around his even more beautiful house, if you love colour then this is the place to be on a dull winters morning.

A slightly more subtle feed than the ones mentioned above, Lobster & Swan is the brainchild of Jeska Hearne and is all misty photographs, hearty food on wooden table tops and crafty goodness. I like Instagram accounts that have a recognisable personality - one that you can pretty much tell instantly it's from that blogger - and this one certainly has that.

I hope you liked this rundown and if you have any other interior Insta-feeds you think I'd like then leave me a comment as always. Have a great weekend lovelies.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Definitely do! I keep finding more so I'll have to do an updated version of this at some point :) xx

      Delete

I love to read what you think, so leave me a comment below...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig