18 May 2017

HONEST THOUGHTS OF A SINGLE THIRTY-SOMETHING


Fuck, I need a plus one...

Oh charming, no plus one. They've obviously resigned me to a life of loneliness!

I don't even care about looks anymore...

I don't actually care about much anymore, as long as he's breathing we're cool...

The next time Tracey asks why I'm still single, I swear to all the gods, I'll ask her why she's still fat.

I literally don't care about being in a relationship, I'm a happy, independent woman.

Why am I still single??!!!!!

I'm not even sure I could share my bed with anyone now, just look at how I can starfish!

I need a HUMAN TOUCH!

Should I get another cat?

OK, two cats are enough...

Great, now my last single friend, my last hope of going out on the pull, has met someone. And they seem utterly in love. Selfish...

Maybe I was too harsh dumping (insert name of commitment-phobe who never washed)?

I'm just old school, I want to meet someone the old fashioned way, like getting off with each other in a club.

Do people even go to clubs now?

Where's my nearest "club"?

What the hell do I write on my Bumble profile without sounding like a complete nob head...

Oh great, my age is the first thing he sees. What a piece of shit app.

Stop saying I'm too picky!

This guy's good looking! He's got a cat! Oh wait, he doesn't know the difference between "their" and "there" - next!





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Haha - that last point really made me laugh!!! x
    Sophie Cliff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate because I've been there. I definitely never gave in to the online dating apps. Too scary for me. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha love it! Definitely can relate... I'm hitting the big 30 this year!

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think, so leave me a comment below...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig