6 April 2017

24 SUMMER WEDDING GUEST OUTFIT IDEAS


When I last did this post, all of twelve months ago, it was one of my most popular pieces of the year. So I decided, as we're entering wedding season once again, why not give you a little outfit inspiration if you're witnessing friends or family tie the knot this summer. 

You'll notice that all of these outfits are dresses or co-ordinates and the reason being is that I love the simplicity of buying a dress. You put that on and bob's your uncle. You have an outfit. Never mind looking for a top that matches, or trousers that suit the style top you bought. OK, so jumpsuits are ideal as well in that respect, but to be honest I didn't fall in love with any when I was virtually shopping (and making a mental note of what to buy myself come pay day) for you all yesterday evening. 

You'll also notice that everything is from ASOS. Not because it's a promoted post, but because they have everything under one roof, and when you're potentially shopping for bags, shoes and accessories to wear with one of these dresses, then why bother paying for more postage and packaging than you need. So sit back, relax and scroll through these wedding guest outfit ideas.


Did any of these catch your eye? I absolutely love the dipped hem black and floral dress from Coast - very Carrie Bradshaw right? As always I'd love to know which is your favourite and let me know if there are any other kind of posts you'd like to see me put together during my April Blogging Challenge.





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ahh this is so helpful Victoria, I get so overwhelmed looking for occasion outfits on ASOS! I got a few events/weddings to go to this year so I'm making a note of these outfits now!

    Hanh | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these dresses! Immediately added the magenta one and the mint lace to my shopping basket for the 2x weddings I have this Summer!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think, so leave me a comment below...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig