9 April 2017

I NEED YOUR HELP


Today's post is a little different to normal, but I wanted to see if you could help me. I'm hoping that because you've found yourself here reading Apartment Number 4, it's because you're a fan of interiors and home decor. Right? If that's the case then I'd love for you to take a minute out of your day and answer nine little, but very important, questions for me. 

I'm planning on launching a little something at the end of the month but I really need your feedback before I go any further with it. Cryptic huh? If you read to the end of the questionnaire, there's a very big giveaway of what it might be. 

Thank you anyway in advance for taking the time to do this. Have a great Sunday and enjoy the sunshine.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to read what you think, so leave me a comment below...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig